We are experts servicing Rolex watches.
Loveley Daydate in yellow gold here from our client in London.It”s seen better days but all it needs is a bit of tlc and it will be back to it”s former glory.
The bracelet is in more than acceptable condition despite the client being told by the official service center they had to replace it at a cost of around £12,000!
- The movement is completely stripped down and serviced.
- New mainspring is fitted and the watch is timed up and regulated.
- Case and bracelet are refurbed by our Rolex trained polisher.
- A fresh new set of seals are fitted to the case, then its tested for waterproof before the movement is fitted back inside.
- We test the function for 72 hours regulating if necessary.
- Before one final waterproof test then final inspection.
- Now its off back to our happy client.
- 10 working days and around half the price quoted elsewhere (not including the new bracelet!!)